Classycle Plugin for Eclipse
This Eclipse Plug-in uses Classycle to analyze the static
class and package dependencies in Java applications or libraries.
It is especially helpful for finding cyclic dependencies between
classes or packages. Classycle is similar to
JDepend which also perform a dependency analysis but only on the package level.
More Information about the results can be found on the Classycle site.
- The Classycle Analyses could be done for a Java Project or a Simple Resource Project
- Display all results of the Classycle analysis in a View
- Configurable includes and excludes pattern pro Project
- Configurable reflection pattern pro Project
- Configuration saved within the Project
- Install/Updates done using the Eclipse Update Manager
- Results can be exported to XML
- Layer Graph can be exported to JPEG
- Analysis done with Classycle Verison 1.3.3
- Eclipse SDK, Version 3.0.0 or higher
- Graphical Editor Framework (GEF), Version 3.0.0 or higher
Feedbacks, bugs or questions are welcome!